Re: [FW1] create a vpn on fw41

Not at all. But first, up onto the soapbox.

I grew up in this technological world with the understanding
that if I didn't know how to do something - research it!

If after you have spent many hours of research and you
still can't find what your after, research it some more.

Then, ask questions. I find it amazing how little effort
some put into research(Sulu, shields up!). It's not that
hard, and look at how much other stuff you might learn
in the process.

I do the research for others, because sometimes(OK, a lot
of the time) I don't know how to do some of these things,
so I research it and report back on what I found. Now we
both win.

OK, what was the question again....oh yeah.

Not all of these are directly related, but after making my
speach above, I couldn't just give you the answer ( not to
mention being put on the spot :), so try these.

NOTE: Some may be wrapped.

Checkpoint's documentation! It's not the best, but
it will definitly get you going.

http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/fw1-9808/355.html
http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/fw1-0008/1401.html
http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/fw1-0009/124.html
http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0199.html
http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0029.html
http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0042.html
http://support.checkpoint.com/service/publisher.asp?id=55.0.206

Robert
(p.s. You may not have noticed, but while you
weren't looking, I stepped down from the soapbox.)