Re: [FW1] Statistics

V.J.

     What version of IPSO are you running? If you are running IPSO3.2.1 there
are some bugs in the SNMP variables that you would need to look at to get the
data that you need (i.e. CPU utilization, etc.). I am told by Nokia TAC that
these issues have been resolved in IPSO 3.3 but as you know v3.3 has been
delayed several times and I cannot get a straight answer out of Nokia TAC as to
when it will be released (other than "by the end of the year".)

     Hope that this helps.

"Picotte, VJ" <[email protected]> on 11/28/2000 07:29:29 AM

  To:          [email protected]

  cc:          (bcc: James E Clukey/Rush/RSH)

  Subject      [FW1] Statistics
  :

Does anyone know of a way to produce statistics on such things as port and
CPU usage on the fw's? I'm running Nokia 440's, CKP 4.1.  We want to know
what the fw's are doing, how close they are to the maximum performance, what
is the maximum performance of these boxes anyway? I know a lot depends on
the rules and translations, but there has to be someway to determine the
performance.
Thanks.