Re: [FW1] logging of rule 0

Tim,

I think this is more of a personal preference.
If you have a security policy, does it tell you
what needs to be logged?

I like to know what is being accepted and
what's being dropped. Other's don't.

I feel it's to my benefit to know when something
is happening. Of course this requires you to
have some process to 'watch', manual or
automated and that takes some effort and time.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure