[FW1] SecuRemote

I can't seem to find anything on SR and routing. I remember hearing/reading
somewhere of problems using SR if your client and server both use NAT and
the private networks are similiar. My SR client local net is 10.130.1.0 (all
our networks are of the 10.x.x.x range) and my client is statically NATd to
63.69.x.82. I am using FWZ for encryption and can connect to the Firewall-1
and retreive a key. However the resources I want to connect to are on a
10.16.7.0 network behind the firewall and I cannot connect to those
resources. The SR icon stays idle in the taskbar, so it looks like SR is not
processing any packets.