RE: [FW1] Penetration Testing/Security Auditing

I agree in principle but a little selling is okay to me as long as:-

1. Brief and no hype (potential solution to a technical problem)
2. 1 email only - i.e. after that further correspondence only between interest parties

If we get some technical information from organisations that have the carrot of potential sales leads then it helps us all - as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

....Does anyone want a used car, low mileage, 10 previous reckless owners ? .....  ;-)
(sorry - couldn't resist)

Tim Higgins

"James C. Hanrahan" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]