    De:     Steve Loughran [SMTP:[email protected]]
    Date:   29 novembre 2000 09:00
    À:      FW-1 Users
    Objet:  [FW1] SecureRemote and DNS

    Hi all

    Platform: Solaris FW-1 3DES SP2

    Firstly, I`d like to thank everyone who gave me advise on my 3DES upgrade,
    it went smoothly and everything came back up again.

    OK, so on to the question: My 3DES SecureRemote client (Win95 Build 4165) is
    working just fine EXCEPT that I cannot use internal DNS servers. The traffic
    isnt even trying to go via the SR client as I can see ICMP host unreachables
    coming back from our ISP for the Internal addresses.

    Does anyone have any ideas or tips for things to look for with SR? Many
    thanks for your help.

    --

    Steve

    Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
    Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
    http://camsg001.millennium.co.uk/index.htm
    Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, ICQ#: 12666311
    Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?