[FW1] dnsinfo.C & LMhosts

I hope someone can answer this. Am I correct in thinking that the
information under the LMdata header in the dnsinfo.C will be appended to the
LMhosts file on the SecureClient machine?

I have two samples of a dsninfo.C file (both from CheckPoint) that I
personalized for our network and installed in the /conf directory of the
management console. After doing fwstop & start and pushing the policy, I
would log in with SecureClient, download the topo and check the LMhosts file
and find that it was not updated.

This would seem to indicate that the syntax of the dnsinfo.C file is
incorrect. However, I did a copy/paste with each of the sample files that I
received from CheckPoint and neither of them worked so it doesn't seem like
that is the case.

Could someone tell me if my initial thinking is correct that the local
LMhosts file should be updated and/or any thoughts on why you think it's not
working? Also, is there any reference material anywhere that would tell me
exactly what the syntax should be?

Thanks in advance for any and all help,
Dave