[FW1] secure remote

Hi all!
I use FW 4.1
I want to establish connection between server and remote user using IKE with CA.
I describe the user. User has name the same as CN at his certtificate (CN=ntws49). User Authentication is unknown. Encription is IKE. IKE properties are public key. User is added to group which has name "sr_grp".
The rule is as below:
sr_grp@all    ntws59    Any    Client Encription    Long
ntws59 description:
ip:X.X.X.59, Location: Internal, Type:Host

The problem. Then I ping ntws59 from ntws49 I view at log next string:
IKE log: Phase 1 completion
Client Encription: The user is not defined properly
IKE log: Sent Notification <phase2 stage1>
Please help me to fix this problem. What I do wrong?
If you need informations in addition I present it.
Best regards,
Dmitry Bukin