[FW1] UUSecure VPN Solution with FW-1

We are in the process of setting up the UUSecure managed VPN solution
utilizing a single FW-1 4.1 SP2 for all traffic.  I have been getting
information from UUNet tech. support and so far they are doing a nice job
with communications, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with
this.  Our network will look like the following and I am wondering about my
FW rulesets that need defined (IP's changed as is common practice)

Location 1:	192.168.168.100 LAP 1 (Headquarters)
Location 2:	192.168.169.100 LAP 2
Location 3:	192.168.170.100 LAP 3

All traffic will go to the LAP 1 from either of the remote sites (including
internet and general network traffic).  So user A wants to browse
www.xyz.com, http traffic will go from LAP2 to LAP1 to Firewall and out
etc...

Basically, I'm looking to see what network objects and rules are common in
this situation, and also the viability for a proxy server at each remote
site.

thanks

Patrick D. Baird
Senior Infrastructure Solutions Engineer - MCSE
Polaris Consultants, LLC.
1700 Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355