Re: [FW1] proxy server

It depends on what you need... I have deployed CSM (www.csm-usa.com) with
FW-1, and it worked pretty well, but we wanted access to the NT domain
accounts as authentication to the proxy, and this provided a means to that
end.

I would also look at Novell's ICS (for speed and ease of deployment).

I will tell you we had a few problems with CSM Proxy on NT, but
all-in-all I was happy with it.

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media