[FW1] Problem installing Secure Remote 4.1 SP2

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem installing the new version on SecuRemote 4.1 SP2 for
2000.  I had a beta copy of SecuRemote installed and had previously
uninstalled it.  When I run the install program for SecuRemote I get the
following error message: "Setup has found that FireWall-1 is installed on
this computer.  Please uninstall it before installing SecuRemote"

I have tried registry editor to search for all references of SecuRemote and
FWENC.  No luck.  I also did searches on the HD for anything remotely
related to Checkpoint.  I am down to my last chance here.  Next step is a
reinstall of 2000!  Any help would be appreciated.

Nickolas Ertel
MCSE, CCNA, CNA, CCE, CCA
Senior Network Administrator
Nextera