[FW1] aol 6.0 and secure remote

Here's how I got AOL 6.0 to "work" with SecuRemote Build 4165
on Win 9x platforms (including Win Me):

1. Install AOL 6.0

-reboot-

2. Install SecuRemote 4165

-reboot-

3. Click "Start" in lower left corner of your Windows "System Tray",
   then select "Run", then type "regedit.exe" and click "OK". Use
   the "Registry Editor" to edit your PC's network adapter options in
   \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\Net\000n
   where "000n" is the network adapter with "DriverDesc" of "AOL Adapter".
   Add a new "IPMTU" String Value to "AOL Adapter" by right-clicking the
   "000n" setting corresponding to "AOL Adapter" and specifying "New"
   then "String Value". Next right-click this "IPMTU" setting again,
   then select "Modify" and set its "Value data" to "576".

4. Open "Network" selection in "Control-Panel", then highlight
   "Dial-Up Adapter". Next, click on "Properties", then select
   "Advanced" and highlight "IP Packet Size". Change "Value"
   of "IP Packet Size" to "Small", then click "OK".

   Repeat above for "Dial-Up Adapter #2 (VPN Support)" so that
   it also has "IP Packet Size" set to "Small".

   After both of the above are done, click "OK".

-reboot-

5. Test AOL 6.0 with SecuRemote - Internet connectivity should now work.