[FW1] NATting Problem.

Hi,

I'm try to implement NAT in my network and facing problem in that, my structure is like this:

Router---> FW -----DMZ

               LAN

Route  >  Public IP
DMZ   >  Private IP
LAN    > Private IP

I also configure local.arp (NATted IP   mac address of external card of Firewal and restarted fw) in this create in edit.com
I also specified the route command of OS  and also try with static MAC address of DMZ m/c.

I'm unable to access my NATted ip of DMZ from my LAN and as well as from Internet. I can't ping them and can't use services of those servers.

What could be the reason of that.

Thanks in advance.

GM.