[FW1] RAS Server

We would like to use RAS for about 30 Analog and ISDN modems with dial-back.
We hear that there are some dial-back problems while using Shiva RAS and Windows2000 clients...

Did you know any details about this problem ? Is it RAS problem or Client problem ? how can we fix it ?.
However we check 3Com RAS but we still don't have any clear answer that this problem is solved, and we don't
know what to decide, which RAS should we use ?.

Could you help us anyhow...
Thanks,
Arie Gilboa