[FW1] SecuRemote, WINS and Windows 2000 profestional

Hi there!

I have FW-1/VPN-1 4.1 SP2 installed.

I have some problems with this solution with SecuRemote. The users can't use
the network browser to connect to the PC's on the internal network.

The mobile users have Windows 2000 proffesional and SecuRemote installed.
They use a dial-up connection to an ISP. Everything works ok. I can use
every kind of programs, as long as I use ip-adresses (eg. net use
\\172.x.x.x ) to connect to our internat network.

I would like to use WINS though, so they can browse the internal network.

In the dial-up settings, I have manually inserted the WINS-address for our
internal WINS-server (private address). I can then ping <netbiosname>, but I
still can't browse the internal network.

Any suggestions on how to make the users brows the internal network?

Thx!
Øivind

----
øivind bell johansen        senior consultant
mogul.com             -          mogul norway
drammensveien 134,          0277 oslo, norway
tel: +47 24 11 43 00     dir: +47 24 11 43 26
mob: +47 91 19 38 46     fax: +47 24 11 43 99