Re: [FW1] BTInternet and SecuRemote in the U.K

Yes - it works okay but you have to ensure that the correct WINS/DNS is setup as for any ISP connection. I created 2 DUN entries - 1 for work with Login to Network and 1 for home without.

I think this TCP/IP error has nothing to do with SR - I got this message on one of my reinstalls of BT Internet - just didn't like my modem for some unknown reason - reinstalled modem and everything was fine.

If you really get stuck just use DUN entries and forget the BT dialler interface (you could always install the 'BT extras' separately)

Tim Higgins

"Rodney Lacroix" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

27/11/00 16:18