Re: [FW1] encryption being denied

Kristin,

We're talking about fw1 v4.1 right?

Can you create/update each site from the fw
manager? Do you have rules that allow RDP for
each firewall to allow access(or the policy prop to
allow control connections)?

What does the top of the SR file
$SRBaseDir\database\userc.C look like. I'm looking
for the section that starts with ':gws' and right below
it has the ':obj' section. This is where it should specify
the external IP of the fw(s).

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer