Re: [FW1] BTInternet and SecuRemote in the U.K

I have lots of experience with the software and with BT.
A good place to start would be to dump BT as we did :-)
...seriously a good place to start would be to try another ISP?

Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:"Rodney Lacroix"
                    <[email protected]>                       To:     <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    cc:
                    [email protected]        Subject:     [FW1] BTInternet and SecuRemote in the U.K
                    kpoint.com

                    27-11-00 09:18

I have sent one of our users the SecuRemote software to access our VPN.

However, when he attempts to dial his ISP after the client is installed,
the software comes up with this message:

"Your Internet connection needs to be configured to use TCP/IP" - the
program then exits.

The user is using BTInternet (British Telecom) for his dial-up access
software.

I have checked the settings, and it does not install it's own adapter, like
AOL.  The typical dial-up networking adapters and protocols are there and
correctly set.

Does anyone have any experience with this software, and what it takes to
get it to work with SecuRemote?

Any help is greatly appreciated.