[FW1] Kernel URL Logging

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone has played with Kernel UFP logging, a beta
functionality is 4.1SP1.  I set it up according to the PDF, and I am not
sure if what I am seeing is the expected behavior...  The PDF says to use
"URLOG_LOG_FIRST" so that "Only the first URL request in the session is
logged. After the first request, TCP streaming is stopped. This method is
useful since in most cases the first request is for a web page, and
additional requests are for images (GIFs, JPEGs, etc.)."  Does this mean
that I am only supposed to see the initial get of a particular .html
document and all subsequent request are ignored?  What I see in my logs is
every single request for every single resource (html, jpg, gif, etc...) I
know that a single browser uses multiple sessions when getting data, but I
am seeing a log entry for every single resource, which results in hundreds
per user/session.  Am I misreading the PDF, or is there an error in the
documentation?

Thanks
-Gary-

Gary Portnoy