From: Debra James [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 10:55 AM
To: Firewall Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] proxy server

We have been working with our FW technician to deploy a proxy server.
Unfortunately, we have encounter too many delays.   Has anyone ever deployed
a proxy with Checkpoint?  Should we just go MS Proxy 2.0?  On the DMZ or
inside?

Thank you for any advice.

Deborah K. James
Sr. Network Support Technician
Information Technology Services
Richard Bland Collegeand pager:[email protected]
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."