[FW1] proxy server

We have been working with our FW technician to deploy a proxy server.  Unfortunately, we have encounter too many delays.   Has anyone ever deployed a proxy with Checkpoint?  Should we just go MS Proxy 2.0?  On the DMZ or inside?

Thank you for any advice.

Deborah K. James
Sr. Network Support Technician
Information Technology Services
Richard Bland College
and pager: (804) 957 3835
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."