Re: [FW1] How to GET GUI Access from a remote module

Benjamin,

Are you running the Windows GUI or Motif?

The GUI needs to communicate with the fw manager.
The fw manager then communicates with the fw
modules. If the GUI must pass through a fw to
communicate with the fw manager, then you must
allow this in the rulebase. The fw modules must allow
the fw manager to communicate with them.

On the fw module, the file $FWDIR/conf/masters must
contain the IP/alias of the fw manager. On the fw mgr,
the file $FWDIR/conf/clients must contain the IP/alias
of the fw module(s).

You will need to make sure that the keys are the same
on both(all) the fw mgr and modules.

HTH,
Robert

- -