Re: [FW1] How to GET GUI Access from a remote module

Benjamin,
On the management station, if you look under /opt/CPfw1-41/conf or
\winnt\fw1\4.1\conf, you will find a file called gui-clients.  If you edit this
file, add a newline at the end, and type the ip address of the workstation to which
you want to grant access, you should be set.  The only exception is that if the
management station has firewall module as well, then you will need to reinstall
policy.

Cheers,
CryptoTech