RE: [FW1] 'Exceeded allowed number of internal hosts' while not t rue.

Seb,

> Guy,
>          I suspect the problem is somehow linked to having
> rules applied
> eitherbound, although exactly how I'm not sure.
Can you try an 'inbound' only situation? I'll try that next time for a while
just to test.

> I've just
> seen your second
> reply about the problem arising in SP2, although one of my
> Firewall's is
> currently SP1 (I'm seeing the problem on both FW's, one SP2
> and one SP1). I
> did upgrade it to SP2 and then had to backout to SP1 after
> the VPN became
> incredibly unstable,
Worth noting.
 so it may be that the downgrade to SP1
> did not remove
> the bug encountered perhaps ?
This makes me doubt my reseller's answer somehow. I find it strange also
that there's no mention of this on the Checkpoint site or is there? Let's
see if they come up with a valuable hotfix.