[FW1] 2nd Outbound Nic

Sorry in advance if this may seem a very simple question,
Current setup is NT FW1 2 interfaces
Next step is to introduce a second external interface as we now have two
pipes coming into the building both from two different ISP's
How do I go about setting this up
one pipe is for outbound traffic and the other one for inbound
Are there any licensing issues as I know you licence FW1 to the external
interface, what happens now that there are two external interfaces or am I
just getting confused about this.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be of a legally
privileged nature. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Unauthorised
recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should advise the sender of
any error in the transmission.
Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of International Financial Systems Ltd.
For information on I.F.S please visit our web site
http://www.ifs.ie

www.mimesweeper.com