[FW1] SecuRemote, IP-Pool-NAT and xdmcp

Hi,

I am using a SecuRemote Client (V4.1SP2) with Exceed 6.1 to connect to a
solaris machine via X11 and xdmcp.

The VPN-Gateway (V4.1 SP2) uses IP-Pool NAT for the SR-Clients to map them
our internal used IP-Addresses. I configured the appropriate Rules for X11
(allowing
xdmcp into our Network, X11 to the SR Client etc ..).
X11 itself works (telnet to maschine, exporting DISPLAY, starting app), but
not
the "xdcmp-query" to our solaris maschine.

My log says nothing is dropped, but nevertheless it doesn't work (the
client hangs, never displaying the Solaris logon window).

But, if I disable IP-Pool-NAT (using now the ISP address for the SR-Client),
evrything works fine !!!

Anyone got an idea ? Is it an app specific problem ? Our a problem with
(Pool-)NAT and xdmcp ?

Thanks,

Marcus