Re: [FW1] impossible to install rules with GUI (Next hop)

I'm not using backward compatibility.
The configuration files are from a v4.0 but actually it's installed on a
solaris box, the FM and MC are both on the same machine, v4.1 SP1, it's
running perfectly.
It's when I put the config files on a separate MC that the problem is
coming.
Thanks for the links but I've already read the phoneboy's faqs.