RE: [FW1] 'Exceeded allowed number of internal hosts' while not t rue.

Seb,

Reply 2:

I just got news from my local reseller. The cause is a bug that came along
with SP2.
The solution is that they will apply for a hotfix near Checkpoint.
So, I guess you have to see with your local reseller to get it.

Cu,

Guy.