[FW1] fw.alog

Hi:
   How are you?
   I'm an employee of Syntegra China. I want to read "fw.alog" from your "VPN-1/Firewall-1 "4.1 ,but nothing is read. I'm very anxious.
   I use you WindowsNT SDK4.1.2 . My configure file contains two lines: "lea_server ip 10.1.102.253" and "lea_server port 18184". The two servers configure file "fwopsec.cong" adds  one line "lea_server port 18184".
   I find that the length of file($FWDIR/log/fw.alog) is 0 , and fw.alogptr , fw.alogptrptr in the same directory. If I use "fw log fw.alog" in the server , no information returns . But the management worstation can view account information. In the GUI ,account has been selected in track  option.
   I don't know what happens.
   Please give me answer. My email:[email protected]
   Thanks.
   your sincery!
     hou