[FW1] Failed to get interface information, FW has only loopback i/f enabled

Hi,

I use FW1 4.0.0 SP1 and am currently installing it on NT4 SP6.
I configured SNMP, IP etc. but when I try to GET the Interface list from the Policy Manager in the Workstation Object, I have 2 possible results, depending on one setting in the workstation network object:

- when I enable "Firewall-1 v4 installed on target", I receive a Failed to get Interface List
- when I disable "Firewall-1 v4 installed on target", I can retrieve information, but it is wrong (I have two 3Com NIC's installed, and it returns only one "3Com" as an Interface name, which is wrong since ipconfig shows me that El3C09x1 and El3C09x2 are the correct names.

When I try to introduce the NIC names correctly as shown in ipconfig,  I cannot install a policy on the FW and I get an error "has only loopback enabled" and "failed to get \DEVICE\FW1"

DNS resolving works and my fw1 has a A-record.  It can resolve itselve and ping. I also updated the HOSTS files.
I run all modules on the same machine.

Any suggestions what this can be?

Thx,
Patrick Coomans