Re: [FW1] SecuRemote requires accept fw-1 control connections on v4.1but not v4.0

Roy,
4.1 uses port 264 for topology download and 265 for public key transfers.  You
should need no explicit protocol accepts, as the 'accept firewall-1 control
connections' allows for this.  Usually when you get a timeout after authentication,
it is because the firewall object has been defined based on the internal ip address.

So again, I wouldn't look at the rules, I would look at the fw workstation object
primary ip address.

If you want to disable control connections, you must enable fw1_topo, and fw1_key
and IKE to get these connections to go through.

HTH,
CryptoTech