[FW1] speedstream 5781

Has anyone been able to get a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5781 to connect
to a Checkpoint Firewall?  We are getting DSL service for an office in the
states, The provider is going to give us an Efficient Networks Speedstream
5781 DSL router/firewall.  If I was to get the VPN 'key' for it, will it
connect?

I was looking at getting a SonicWall Tele2 firewall, but if they give us
something comparable for free...  This thing is supposed to support IPSec
and does IKE as well as DES and 3DES...

Any suggestions?

Joe

Joseph Voisin, Systems Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.
www.engelmachinery.com | * [email protected] |PGP Fingerprint: A20B 135D 0920 074F C7FE  D72D 88A7 2521 5138 DFC2