Re: [FW1] GUI-Client not connecting to Management Server

Sunil,

What did change? Maybe a recent lockup?

Do you have control over all devices and network
between you and the management server? If so, what
did you change. If not, start researching what did
change and don't assume any changes that were
made, can't be the culprit.

Look at software, hardware, network layout changes,
rulebase changes, recent crashes, recent reboots that
may have activated changes made long ago, which side
of the bed did you wake up on, Was it sunny or cloudy, etc.

OK, so some extemes there...

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer