Re: [FW1] GUI-Client not connecting to Management Server

Thanks a lot!!
I restarted the Management server again , and Bingo!! It worked
Thanks for ur help anyways

Sunil.

Robert MacDonald wrote:

> Sunil,
>
> What did change? Maybe a recent lockup?
>
> Do you have control over all devices and network
> between you and the management server? If so, what
> did you change. If not, start researching what did
> change and don't assume any changes that were
> made, can't be the culprit.
>
> Look at software, hardware, network layout changes,
> rulebase changes, recent crashes, recent reboots that
> may have activated changes made long ago, which side
> of the bed did you wake up on, Was it sunny or cloudy, etc.
>
> OK, so some extemes there...
>
> Robert
>
> - -
> Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
> Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure
> G o r d o n   F o o d    S e r v i c e
> Voice:email: [email protected]

> >Hi All,
> >
> >My gui client suddenly stopped connecting to the checkpoint Firewall
> >Management server
> >I removed the manage.lock file from the $FWDIR/log
> >still  to no effect
> >it say "Cannot connect to Server"
> >
> >My firewall is on SUN
> >
> >Thanks in Advance
> >
> >SUnil.
begin:vcard
n:Palicha;Sunil
tel;work:x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.netForensics.com
org:netForensics
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
adr;quoted-printable:;;200 Metroplex Drive, 3rd Fl=0D=0A=0D=0A;Edison;NJ;08817;
fn:Sunil
end:vcard