[FW1] Installing CP2000 v4.12 on NT2000

Okay, I have an NT 2000 Server.  I have CP 2000 Enterprise w/Firewall-1, MetaIP, and Floodgate.

I go to install the software and it says that I cannot install on NT 2000, but that I can
manually install on NT2000.

Going through the archives of this list it looks like many of you have been able to install
the software onto NT2000

Question 1)  I have paid for Gold Support.  Will CP support me on NT 2000?
Question 2)  Will all of the software work on NT 2000?  I see mixed responses.
             Some say that the GUI doesn't work, while others do.  What about
		 Flood Gate and Meta IP?
Question 3)  When will CP officially fully support NT 2000 server?

Thank you;

Edwin Davidson

http://www.primeinc.com
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error please reply to the sender of the message.

The views expressed in this correspondence may not
reflect the views of Prime, Inc.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.