Re: [FW1] SecuRemote and other NAT's

Tony,

I do not have experience with these devices, PIX,
Raptor and Gauntlet, but I do have experience with
doing SR behind a NAT device.  What I find out is that
you have to use IKE and make sure your SR does not
have a private address that conflicts with your
encryption domain.  Also your fw needs to be 4.1 SP2
and your SR is 4165.

Yim