Thanks again.

From: CryptoTech <[email protected]>
To: Robert MacDonald <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected], 	[email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Securemote - modifying users.c
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:32:08 -0500

No offense to Phoneboy, but the option for nat based communication is passed as an
option in the negotiation. If you are using RFC1918 addresses, it will be chosen
automatically. I have been using this configuration for several months now, and it
is working great.

If you are having problems, please let me know and I'll try to help.

Cheers,
CryptoTech

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com