Re: [FW1] What is local.db in STATE directory?

Kevin,
It is a copy of all the user information.  If you were to go to Manage-Users-Install
Database, it would replace this file, which may be corrupted and you should be fine.
Otherwise, you can go to the firewall module, delete the state directory, and do a
general policy install and all will fine as well.

HTH,
CryptoTech