Re: [FW1] High Availability

Scott,

1. No, not at all.
2. Depends. I use Stonebeat from Stonesoft on
   v4.0 and v4.1. If you didn't waant to go with a
   third party, then you could get this with CP v4.1.
3. Yes. Under v4.0, only the non-VPN would fail
   over. VPN would have to be re-created.
4. No, but it is in your best interest to have them
   as close or identical as possible. Keeps trouble-
   shooting to a minimum.

Your welcome.
Robert

- -