[FW1] FW-1 Event Error on Windows NT Hashlist_add

Re All,

Have spent the night running over the listings and do apologise if I missed
any information relating to the error I am currently getting.

The short story is my once happy and stable firewall has gone made as of
late and about the only error I can find is the following that is reporting
in the NT event logs:

Source:  	Firewall-1	Type:	Error

The longer background story is:

This particular installation had been a happy little camper for the last 12
months.  Monday was the first day of gloom ... fw was still running, but my
inbound email left the planet for silicon heaven.  Outbound email was fine
... didnt miss a beat.   On investigation ... the box had been mugged by a
hoard of Dr Watsons and a fair bit of memory leakage.  A quick reboot and
was all fine and dandy again.

Unfortunately phil ... the demon of insufficent lite revisted again today
... same symptoms ... but minus good old watson this time.

The rule base on the system is pretty much identical to two other fw-1
systems that I'm looking after ... and they're still as happy as larry ...
but I have a nagging feeling that its my anti-spam rules that are falling
over ...

If anybody can give me any suggestions, hints, advice, tips would very much
appreciate it.

Direct email contacts are:   [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,

Rick Bone.

PS.  any advice about thawing out a couple of chickens and holding a ritual
sacrifice aren't needed ... we're out of chickens due to the SMS
installation.  <g>