Re: [FW1] Virus always seeks for WINSVRC.EXE to runany program

You are most probably talking about the virus called Navidad.

Easiest solution will be to rename the regedit.exe to regedit.com, and to
go to -
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command to it's default  --  "%1" %*
(In case you are not sure, just check how it's written in a non-infected
system.)

   Assaf.