[FW1] RE: ip addresses in lockup

I'd be interested in a list of that sort myself, but have a feeling it is an
extremely long one.

Here in Israel, the Government (High and mighty ones) holds lists of all the
addresses that have attempted or succeeded to hack systems here and that
have been reported. Getting that list from them, even tho we are also a
Government site, is ni but impossible, and I can't figure out what the issue
with them on that is.

In the case of the States, I'm pretty sure both the FIBS and some of the
Anti-SPAM sites should have such a list, if you can get it from them.

I can't imagine having to imput them all into a FW tho, shudders at the mere
thought.

Mike