[FW1] Any to multi-NAT

 Unlike a Cisco Router/PIX FW-1 (4.1 SP2) doesn't seem to support any to
multi IP address translation.

 What I wanted to do was translate any source internet IP address into a
pool of "local" addresses for any traffic to a specific internal host on
two specific protocols - basically to terminate a VPN on a Windows 2000
host inside the network.

 The local network is huge and uses the entire internet range "illegally".
Hence the need for source-NAT.  Any ideas on this?  (The reason I don't
particularly want to terminate the VPN on the FW-1 machine is that because
of all the illegal addressing it isn't going to know where to route stuff).

 Neil Pike
 Protech Computing Ltd