Re: [FW1] Virus scan on traffic

Well, for SMTP it is simple, just go to www.opsec.com and look for a content security virus scanner.  The vendors are required to provide instructions on how to implement the software.

Regards,
CryptoTech

"Gunjan Mathur @9netave" wrote:

Hi, I'm planning to put a virus protection to our mails. Right now we don't have any SMTP/POP server in house we are using this of our ISP and same time http mail services like hotmail, yahoo are also used. I wnat to check all the traffic comming and going from my network. How it is possible in FW-1. Thanks. Gm.