[FW1] SecureClient licensing.

I've got some questions on Secure Client licensing I hope someone can help
me with.  Both our reseller and Checkpoint seem to be unclear on what's
possible with this product.  Here's my questions;

- Can I have a single policy server for multiple gateways?  Obviously,
keeping the licensing centralized makes life a lot easier.

- Is it possible to combine multiple licenses?  For example, if I need 10
users can I install two five user licenses?  Can I combine a 100 and a 50
user?

- Should one of my gateways function as the policy server?  If so, will
users need to access the management console in order to download topology
information?

Throughout all of this the sales people keep promising us the world, but
when the rubber meets the road we have troubles.  I'd appreciate some third
party confirmation of these issues since there's been so much confusion so
far.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Jeff Jarmoc - CCNA, MCSE
Network Analyst - Grubb & Ellis
mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>