Re: [FW1] Management Console IP Address

Carmelo,
Placing the management console inside the network is not really a security risk.
Unless you have modified the firewall configuration files to allow unauthenticated
remote access, then you aren't taking any risk.  As a matter of fact, if you were to
run VPN with FWZ1 key exchange, you would be forced to publish the address.  If you
wish, for your peace of mind, you could create an additional network segment off the
firewall and place the management station into that segment, but I don't see any
value add in doing so.

HTH,
CryptoTech