Re: [FW1] 4.1 & on Nortel routers

Yes,  you have to install backward compatibility module, and with that, the 4.0
license for embedded that you got with 4.0.  I have it on good authority that check
point will be offering a little or nothing upgrade from the contivity or router to
an equal functionality firewall (and if applicable (CES) vpn).  You can contact your
local check point reps for info.