[FW1] Mime type filtering

I've seen it mentioned that the only way to block files (besides doing a URI
match) is to use a CVP. I want to find something that will filter on mine
types, so I can block files by the contents vs. the file name - as I've
noticed in the fw-1 logs there are quite a few sites that are using .exe
files and the like for cgi purposes. I've looked all over and can't find an
opsec program that does this. Matter of fact I haven't found anything that
will do this. I don't care about some huge list of site classifications (at
least at this point). Have I missed something somewhere, or am I asking for
the impossible? It would at least be nice if I could specify a null query
string in the URI match, but it seems to want something in there. Thanks in
advance.

Derek J. Lambert, MCP, A+
Network Administrator
Columbia ParCar Corp.