From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 20:01
To: Muñoz, Alex; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] 2nd FW-1 for backup purpose.

On NT:

Install firewall-1 on a new machine, stop Firewall-1 service, copy over thw c:\winnt\fw directory.  The only thing left to do is to make sure you modify the c:\winnt\fw\state\local.arp file to fit with your other NIC MAC address.

Also make sure you have setup all the static routes;  I usually use a batch file to do that and change the default gateway IP of course.