[FW1] [FW-1] Important Files to know

Hi All,
    I am currently studying firewall-1 and i've been reading all your questions and responses here and really it helps me a lot.. I am just wondering where can I find a list of important files and its description that I need to know ..
   I will greatly appreciated any help you can give..

Thanks..

Junard Alcala
Firewall Team
Security Solutions Group